A holiday means, for children, relaxation, learning, challenge. Yes, the holiday is a good opportunity to give your child a lot of beautiful memories, but it is also an opportunity to take him see something new, to revisit something that impressed him, to learn more about what surrounds him.
Because we love the holidays and we desire you to have memorable experiences, we have gathered together some places in Bucharest that are worth visiting with children. On your next vacation in Bucharest, explore them and be seduced by their charm. So, here are the holiday destinations we reccommend:
- The town of knowledge – the place is perfect to arouse the curiosity of the little ones and to provoke them. In themed rooms, children can solve puzzles, experience optical illusions, learn various physical phenomena through fun and test various skills. The little ones love to spend their time here, so please him and have the pleasure of seeing him happy! See details on oraselulcunoasterii.ro!
- Antipa Museum – still needs a presentation? Located in Victoriei Square, which you can easily reach from our hotel, the Grigore Antipa Museum of Natural History brings together exhibitions of geology and mineralogy, comparative anatomy, ethnography, anthropology and much more, exhibitions that arouse children’s interest and challenge them to discover the world we live in. Find out more on antipa.ro!
- The Museum of Senses – is enigmatic, fun, educational and, at the same time, full of meaning. Games of shadows and lights, mazes and tunnels, mirrors, all make the adventure of the senses unimaginable, amazing and fun at the same time. Children discover about perception, touch, science, and you will be there with him, in this journey full of “trials”. See also the museumofsenses.ro website!
- Village Museum – brings children closer to the romanian history, the people and their lives in different parts of the country and from different eras. The open-air museum is a place for walks, relaxation and play. On muzeul-satului.ro you have all the necessary details for access.
- Botanical Garden – here, children discover and explore the world of plants. A visit to the Botanical Garden is a good opportunity to convey to children the importance of nature conservation, but also an opportunity to relax.
- Herăstrău Park / King Michael – is the largest park in the north of the capital. Playgrounds for children, special alleys for cycling, skate park, terraces with delicious drinks for everyone, aquarium exhibition, all of which you can enjoy during your vacation in Bucharest.
If you check all these attractions, you will spend a city-break in Bucharest full of adrenaline. And if you want the evenings to be relaxing and the children to have a restful sleep, ibis Styles Bucharest City Center’s rooms are perfect for them. Book your stay on ibisstylesbucharestcenter.com and offer your child a superb holiday in Bucharest!